This partner referral programme is designed for mental health and wellbeing professionals and strategy consultants, who want to add value to their client network by helping them solve some of their biggest challenges with mental health and wellbeing in the workplace.
We recognise you are in a position to deliver trusted advice and want to ensure your clients have access to solutions that deliver what they really need.
There’s no cost or ongoing requirement for membership in the Genesis Referral Partner Programme. In addition, Genesis bears the cost of selling, closing, implementing and servicing clients you refer.
– The ability to “bundle” your specialised services around your client’s Genesis Programme
– Compliments your live training approach and leads to more instances
– 5% of year one license fee based on all referrals closed won
– Eligible to use Genesis partnership logo on your website
– Co-branded marketing collateral
– Full Genesis training
– Joint marketing events
– Dedicated partner manager and engagement support
Benefits to your Clients
– Managers and Leaders gain the permission and confidence to lead mental health and wellbeing conversation
– Teams and individuals gain the psychological safety to be open and honest about mental health and wellbeing
– Bite size team-led learning fits in with the flow of work
– Turns managers and leaders into wellbeing champions
– Knowledge and skills cascade across the whole organisation
– Everyone at every level benefits from Genesis
– Improves engagement with existing initiatives
Download the Referral Partnership Brochure
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.