Workvivo recently reported that 98% Of HR Professionals in the U.S. and U.K. are burned out.
Key findings of the Workvivo report include that 94% said they felt overwhelmed in the past six months, and 97% of respondents said they felt emotionally fatigued from work over the past year.
Gail Sampson, HR Director, SOVOS, and Tracie Sponenberg, Chief People Officer, Granite group explore how as an HR Leader, you can generate the time, space, and permission to become empowered in your role and lose the loneliness. More detail and watch the session below.
– The overwhelm and burnout faced by many HR professionals attempting to support wider wellbeing.
– The paradox; HR are supporting others whilst struggling themselves.
– The organisational bottleneck that HR-led wellbeing initiatives can create.
– Options for shifting the perspective.
– Mental health and wellbeing can be addressed differently within large organisations.
– We can deal with and ultimately remove the bottleneck.
– Managers can develop the skills and confidence to play their part in the solution.
People, not policies. Tracie is a senior leader focused on aligning people strategy and business strategy at privately held and/or private equity backed businesses experiencing growth.
An HR Rebel. DisruptHR NH & HR Rebooted Co-founder. Speaker on technology, leadership, branding and all things HR. Super proud to be the recipient of the 2019 Ry Perry HR Hero Award, and the global 2021 OnCON Top 50 Human Resources Professional Award.
Passionate about the people experience; HR technology selection and deployment; wellness program development; engagement; culture building and turn-around; organizational development; coaching; leadership and team development.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.